Coordinate tasks, perform duties efficiently and communicate in multiple languages within a dynamic environment. Are you a hospitality professional who places great value on a hospitable approach?
Wat ga je doen?
Our international employees are predominantly of Polish and Romanian origin. As a hospitality contact person, you would be their first point of contact, as well as remain their contact person during their employment at AB Werkt. We are looking for a friendly and hospitable personality who will welcome employees in their own language, somebody whom they can turn to with questions, and who will help them to feel "at home." You will ensure that all they need for their arrival and a pleasant stay is well-organized. You would be responsible for passing on timely and correct information, as their first point of contact. You will also support the entire operational process, ensuring that our international employees' commitment to our clients is well-managed, and their input is optimal.
You are active and visible at the AB Werkt office, as well as at our employees' housing facilities. This means you're going to be on the road a great deal of the time. Together with a team of colleagues working in the same role, you will contribute to ensuring they have a pleasant stay while they are employed at AB Werkt.
What are some of your additional duties?
- You ensure an efficient flow of information and provide such information via fixed points of contact, telephonically, and also in person, wherever possible;
- You help people fill out forms and agreements;
- You answer questions about working hours and communicate work schedules;
- You will collect medical reports and sick notes and forward these to the appropriate people;
- You will process administrative tasks and ensure proper set-up and compilation of personnel files;
- You will coordinate and record the issue and return of bicycles and vehicles;
- In addition, you will ensure accurate bed registration;
- You will inform other departments and colleagues on progress and changes on a daily basis.